Release date: 10 September, 2021
Platform: Windows, Android
Version: Peasant’s Quest 2.51 + DECENSOR Patch
File size: 2 GB
It’s an Adult RPG game set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a farmer’s son on his quest to make a name for himself, and perhaps rescue a few damsels in distress along the way…
– Added pregnant version of Caleah’s date scenes
– Added pregnant versions/combinations of the “Ring a Bell” scene
– Added non-pregnant versions of Alice’s punishment scenes.
– One new scene for Ziva (both pregnant and non-pregnant versions)
– One new scene for Caleah (both pregnant and non-pregnant versions)
– Increased Alice’s child cap from 6 to 10
– Ziva and Caleah can now give birth (capped at 10 children)
– 2 new quests for the temple. They are triggered one day after Ziva discovers she is pregnant.
– 2 new/refurbished map sections.
– Added quest notifications for all quests (old and new)
– Added more old (forgotten) quests to the quest journal
– Added spirit potion point for Mia pregnant in bed scene.
– Added doorway in Vampire Castle Gatehouse to make access to Zsofia easier/better.
– Fixed breastclipping on familiar animation with large breasts.
– Fixed Caleah restarting swamp quest bug (people stuck in the bug should now also be able to leave).
– Other minor bugfixes and improvements.
Upraged to NW.js version 0.54.1
Added “ghost image”
Minor improvements and fixes
– Approximately 400 new images
– 52 new animations
– 3 new sex scenes for the familiar (several variants of each)
– New scenes for Ziva, Alice and Caleah at the temple of Qetesh
– Alternate version of the temple initiation scene. You can now do it without Grug, if you wish.
– New quests for the familiar. It will now grow up and evolve. It/she can now have an unlimited amount of children as well.
– Alice can now give birth to multiple children (capped at 6).
– Caleah and Ziva now get pregnant and have pregnant scenes.
– Added some new map/floor sections
– you can now rename the familiar at your desk
– minor fixes and improvements
– New temple initiation scene, you can now do it Grug-free if you wish.
– Added the option to perform mass at the temple of Qetesh
– Alice can give Birth (capped on 6 children)
– Priestesses can become pregnant
– Familiar now evolves upon reaching level 10. Triggering more story and sex scenes (3) for her. She can give birth to an unlimited amount of children.
Bugfix for freezing animations
Bugfix for game crash due to item in shop menu
Peasant’s Quest 2.31 is now finally ready for release. This update focuses on our shopkeeper, Jenny. The poor woman wishes nothing more than to have children of her own, but faith has left her barren. Sounds like problem to solve for our hero!
New features/changes since 2.22:
— Added some 250+ images
— 26 new animations (including animations for Frida’s bedscene)
— 4 new quests related to Jenny. Jenny’s story picks up one day after the player becomes mayor.
— New floorplans for the general store
— Rosy’s children can now work your fields, harvesting and replanting your crop.
After a few ups and downs the past couple of months, I’ve finally completed a new update for Peasant’s Quest. This one focuses on Rosy, adding a few minor quests and new scenes for her. As has become the norm of late, you will now be able to start a family with our little baker, if you so wish.
The earlier promised content for Beth is not included in this update, but will be released at a later date (I’ll get back to that).
I already listed many of the new features in my 2.10 release post, but since then I have added/changed the following:
– Added missing Oksana scene including 2 animations and accompanying spirit point.
– Added sprite graphics for closed helmet
– Updated world map
– Added an option to reset the dragon quest
– Made some general user friendliness changes
– Fixed lots of new and old bugs
— Oliver had dialogue option restarting dragon quest, even if player completed it.
— Oksana refused player to visit the dragon, even when not in party
— Frida dialogue options would go missing
— Screen would turn dark exiting stable or guard tower
— Couldn’t relive the right Player & Shakala wedding night scene.
— Wrong animation played for Erevi’s daughter while wearing black outfit
— Characters not currently in party would still be tired after sleeping.
— Waystone in goblin valley was possible to activate during wastone quest, possibly causing players to miss events in town.
— Lot’s of other minor bugs/improvements
Peasant’s Quest new features/changes:
— 1 New character
— 2 new scenes (1 solo and 1 duo), one with animation
— Added an animation to a Rosy scene
— Added animations for Erevi’s daughter scenes in her bedroom
— 2 New map section
— 1 refurbished and one new floorplan (Merchant’s Inn)
— Added spirit potion points for Erevi and Victoria pregnant scenes (available once the can’t hav any more children)
— Added pastry support for Shakala and her daughter
— Added more potion drops in the Grumpkin caves
— Added new reactions for the familiar (she will now, hide from certain «enemies»)
— Added new voices/moaning for some animations (WIP).
— Minor fixes
— 4 New map sections
— 4 refurbished maps
— 3 New enemy critters (+ some variations of them)
— 1 new pet (spidergirl)
— 5 new quests
— 5 new scenes (4 spider girl and 1 batbreeder), each in both pregnant and non pregnant versions
— Added a pregnant version of an existing Bat Breeder scene
— 4 new animations. Again each in pregnant and non pregnant variations
— 2 new spells
— 2 new costumes
— an autosave system (turned off by default, must manually activate)
— New animation settings in main menu, allowing you to adjust timings according to your PC. This is to avoid screen freezing due to skipped loops.
— a familiar/pet/companion to help you on your adventures
— Bat Breeder will now have a gestation period of one week, at the end of which she’ll lay a large batch of eggs.
— fixed bug where you could get stuck in tavern while searching for the blacksmiths dog
— fixed several bugs related to the Mayor’s vote quest.
— fixed broken dungeon contraption
— fixed bug where Liandra’s animation didn’t play after exiting Grumpkin cave.
— Some more fixes I didn’t write down and forgot:)
— ca. 250 new images
— 8 new scenes
— 1 new animation
— 2 New characters to befriend….
— Changed the old Shakala wedding scene. There is now an optional boy-girl scene in addition/instead of the existing gangbang scene.
— 6 New quests
— added 4 existing quests to the questlog
— 2 new map sections
— Makith (the goblin shaman) now sells ingredients.
— Makith keeps track of goblin pregnancies
— Bats in the Kroggoth cave are now visible (no longer any random encounters)
— New enemies Peasant’s Quest (Goblin King, pygmy goblins, knights)
— New sprites for some characters (Thanks Warthief!).
— Upscaled all old images to the new resolution of 1008×720 (Thanks Lain!)
— Changed the Lighting spell to hit two random targets, instead of all enemies
— Fixed a bug limiting some dialogue options
— Fixed a bug where bribing the innkeeper could keep you from asking for the farmers vote.
— Fixed a bug where bribing the innkeeper could cause you to skip the Roderick-Gwynneth scene in the woods, Causing Gwynneth to disappear.
— Other minor bugfixes and improvements in Peasant’s Quest